Nollywood star Iyabo Ojo has made a serious public statement, warning that if anything happens to her or her children, actress Lizzy Anjorin should be held accountable.
During a live session on Instagram on Thursday, July 10, Iyabo broke her silence over what she described as ongoing harassment. She accused Lizzy of spreading damaging rumors—including linking her to the death of the late singer, Mohbad—and dragging her loved ones into the drama.
Visibly emotional, Iyabo revealed that the issue had gone far beyond celebrity gossip. According to her, Lizzy didn’t just target her but also mentioned her children, her partner, her friends, and even her son-in-law. The allegations, she said, were not only hurtful but dangerous.
“She’s accused me of so many things,” Iyabo said during the live. “You’ve dragged my name, my daughter, my man, even my son-in-law. Now you’re going to herbalists with my kids’ names? Enough is enough.”
Iyabo made it clear that legal steps had already been taken but noted the case was still in its early stages.
“All I’ve done is defend myself through legal channels,” she said. “But if anything happens to my kids or my loved ones—Lizzy Anjorin should be the first person to answer for it.”
She also emphasized that while she has stayed away from defaming Lizzy publicly, the same cannot be said in return.
“This isn’t just a celebrity feud,” she said. “It’s gone too far. And I will no longer stay quiet.”
The feud, which has been brewing for months, now appears to be heading toward a legal showdown.

