Just three days before the premiere of their Netflix docuseries, “Harry & Meghan,” Prince Harry and Meghan Markle arrived in New York City on Monday.
When the former royal couple stepped off their private jet and were met by a group of pals on the tarmac, they were beaming from ear to ear.
Markle, 41, looked stylish in an all-black outfit complete with enormous black sunglasses while Harry, 38, went for a white button-down and black pants for the cross-country journey.
The couple greeted one other before getting into a black SUV and driving into New York City. The pair will soon release one of the most eagerly awaited docuseries, which will be released in a few days.
According to insiders who spoke to Page Six, the couple won’t be keeping anything back. Markle claims the tell-all series is a way for the couple to convey their side of the tale.
According to a source, Harry and Meghan “will talk about how they felt their best interests were not being represented by the palace and how they were victims of the royal media machine.”
The pair “will say they were bullied by the palace,” another person informed us.
It will become evident that they make connections between their difficulties and global problems like racism, the Hollywood insider continued.
Harry stated that he feared “history will repeat itself” and that his wife would suffer the same fate as his late mother, Princess Diana, in one of the teasers for the Liz Garbus-directed television series.
As images of Diana and tabloid covers played on the television, he remarked, “It’s a nasty game. “The sorrow and pain that comes with women getting married into this system.”
Markle continued, “I understood they’re never going to protect you.
The first trailer, which coincidentally debuted while Prince William and Kate Middleton were visiting Boston, included private images of the couple’s lives “behind closed doors.”
Even though they resigned from their royal duties and had a falling out with the royal family, insiders told Page Six that after Queen Elizabeth II passed away in September, the couple had second thoughts about the series.
The source said, “Harry and Meghan are panicking about attempting to tone down even the most basic phrases.
The first three episodes of the project will be released on December 8, as Blinkscoop had previously reported, and the remaining three on December 15.